Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Friday 11 December 2009

December Calender cards

Well here it is at last my calender card. I really do not know what's going on with Blogger but I've had real problems with both my blogs, is anyone else having the same problems?
This card uses a "figure of eight" beer mat, which I have to admit is harder to cover but then you do not have the problem of joining it together at the end. I will have some of these mats available for you to use.



On this second card I've made it slightly more complicated by adding 4 different pictures that can be changed according to the season. As time is of the essence we will be doing a 1 image card but this is for extra inspiration.
See you all Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment