Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Monday 4 October 2010

October Cards

Well here I'm again having survived one very tiring birthday outing and sleepover or should that be "chatover".

Hope you all had a good time without me last month although I hear there were quite a few people not feeling so well, especially Sylvia who soldiered on regardless. Thanks to everyone who gave her a helping hand last month, you really are the best group of ladies I know.

So here goes with this months card samples:

Card 1 - Square Quarters

This is a different folded card that gives you 4 quarters on the card front to decorate, mine is an autumnal version but I also have a Christmas version to show you as well.



Card 2 - Bauble peel off challenge

This card is so called because Sylvia gave me a load of Christmas peel offs to try and do something with, so this is what I came up with.





Card 3 - Acetate Overlay

This card has an acetate overlay that we are going to stamp on.


Card 3 - Baby time

This card is just so cute & I'm really looking forward to making this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment