Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Thursday 8 May 2014

May 2014 cards

Hi everyone hope you are all keeping well. This month I have tried to keep supplies to a minimum as my craft room looks like a bomb has gone off in it & I could not find too much to play with Winking smile.

My cards all use 2 flower stamps sets & matching punches but if you would like to make them using something else i.e. hearts or footballs etc. please do feel free to bring your own along 

So here goes with the 3 cards I came up with

Card 1  -Flower Power take one

may33

Card 2 – Flower Power Take 2

may2

Card 3 – Flower Power Take 3

photo

If we have time I have a 4th card in reserve using the same supplies you will just need extra white card, vellum & white embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment