Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Tuesday 28 April 2015

May 2015 cards

Hi everyone hope you are all keeping well. For once I did not have to be reminded by Sylvia to get my cards done, mainly because I thought club was this weekend but you never know I may have started a new trend  ;-).

So here goes with this months cards but remember club is not until after bank holiday .....

Card 1 - Faux background paper

This card will teach you how to create a look of using an extra layer of patterned paper with nothing more than some ink & a piece of torn paper. Feel free to change the colour scheme or theme.



Card 2 - Scroll time

I did not design any part of this card but simply copied the design on the front of the die packet as I thought it was really elegant.



Card 3  -  Simple Silhouette 

This card uses your inks to create the background, it works best on glossy card stock & you can use a brayer or your ink brushes, which is what I used.



Card 4  - Embossing Double take

On this card you are using the same embossing folder for both layers & then creating a shadow for your foliage




No comments:

Post a Comment