Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Saturday 6 January 2018

January 2018 cards

Happy 2018 to you all, I hope this year will be a happy and healthy one for you all.

As you can see old habits die hard with me and despite my best efforts I'm being " Last minute.com "
again.......sorry....

As per the email,  this month cards are all about lolly sticks and white acrylic paint ......I know a very odd combo but I quite enjoyed using them, but I will warn you it may get a bit messy. I think I had more paint on me rather than the cards but hey ho at least it washes off easily. The sticks and paint I got from The Range for £1 each and you will have enough to make loads of cards.

So here goes with the cards

Card 1 - Shabby chic

This card is totally out of my comfort zone and although I quite like it, I think in hind sight I wished I hadn't used distress ink for my focal image, as it ran slightly when the paint hit it. I am pleased at my 1st attempt at making tea roses.....they are super easy but a tad fiddly.



Card 2 - Over the garden fence

This card is really easy to make but I think it's a card that will be noticed and yes it does stand up nicely


Card 3 will be added here after my Saturday class but in my mind I have it looking like card 2 but more manly in shades of brown but we will see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment