Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Friday 7 September 2018

Apologies

My previous post may seem a bit strange as I wrote/ posted it on Wedsnesday after Sylvia and I met up. I checked it after posting and all seemed well. It was only today that I found there was a problem when I showed it to a patient and realised this month's post was missing 😱

Still cannot figure out what went wrong but hopefully you can all, see it now 

Also we have been reminded we had said we would do the card we missed from July so please bring the supplies for that card too  ( card 3 on July's post)

No comments:

Post a Comment