Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Saturday 17 October 2009

October cards

Well here I am at last, I still have no internet connection at home so I'm now using a connection at Norwich ski club whilst watching my daughter doing death defying jumps AARGGG.

Here are this months cards but you also need to see September's post to see the other cards we will be doing.

Card 1 Christmas owls - see previous post

Card 2 Christmas relief card



These cards are only small 7cm x 8cm (if I remember correctly) so once you master the technique they are a great way to use up all those scraps of cards we all hoard. As you can see I'm in a bit of a blue/lilac mode but if you prefer more traditional chrimbo colours please bring the appropriate supplies to do those colours instead.

Card 3 - Anytime card



A quick & simple card that uses all those peeloffs we all have. I'm sure Sylvia will not mind if you bring Christmas ones if you prefer.

Card 4 for Aylsham is in previous post & for Bawburgh this one will be a surprise as I have no images for you.

Hope this helps you all & see you next weekend.

Bawburettes don't forget the clocks go back Saturday night

No comments:

Post a Comment