Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Thursday 11 March 2010

The cards are here at last

Sorry for the delay in posting these cards but I do hope you feel they are worth the wait especially after all the hassle I've had borrowing a friend's camera to take the picture only to now find my own missing camera in my laptop bag aaaahhhhhhh!!!!

I'll do Aylsham's cards first which due to a request from Judy who attends the group they all involve using vellum in some way or another.

Card 1
Card 2


Card 3


Card 4





Now for Hethersett's
Card 1
Card 2
Card 3
This is the outside
& here is the inside


Card 4
Sorry I have no image for this one as I could not get the format that Sheila sent her card image in to upload to this site so this will be a surprise for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment