Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Monday 8 March 2010

March Cards

Sorry ladies if you were all expecting this months cards to be on the blog by now but I seem to have run into a bit of a problem.

I seem to have mislaid my camera somewhere & this therefore makes it impossible for me to take pictures of the cards & then upload them to this blog.

Both members of my family also own digital cameras but hubbies one seems to be broken & Amy does not appear to trust her Mummy with her one & has therefore hidden it saying she will only allow me to use it in her presence so she can teach me the correct usage of it & also she does not want me losing her one too!!!!

I'm hoping I may be able to borrow one tomorrow but as I'm now about to do 2 long days (07.00am - 7.30 pm) at work I cannot realistically seeing me being able to get the cards uploaded until Weds pm at the earliest.

Sorry again & hopefully normal service will resume shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment