Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Saturday 2 March 2013

March meetings

Hi Everyone just a quick post to let you all know that from the responses we got from the email we circulated (many thanks to those that took the time to respond) we have decided to keep the dates of the meetings to the same weekend as planned. 


I appreciate that the Sunday is Mother's Day & being a mum myself I understand that some people will have other plans on that day, but those of you who can make it will be more than welcome to attend my Mother's Day Crafters Celebration. I may even take a leaf out of Jo's book & bring along some homemade cakes (but I am not promising anything).

I am now finishing the cards for next weekend so you should have the list early next week & I hope to get the blog done on Monday. I will ask now, that as I plan to concentrate on Distress inks this  month, if  you could all bring along a nonstick Teflon mat each it would be most helpful. For those of you who do not have one you can get a small one from Poundland for obviously £1, you will find them in the bakery section of the shop.

Take care & speak to you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment