Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Monday 7 September 2009

Remaining cards for Bawburgh

Well I never did find my original samples despite turning my craft room upside down in an attempt to find them so I've quickly put together another couple.

This first one is a simple christmas card using a leaf punch to make the wreath.

I will attempt to punch out enough leaves for you all but if any of you have a carl punch like this one please can you bring it along with you on Sunday as it will save time if more leaves are needed.

Also if you have any red glitter glue can you bring that along too instead of clear glitter glue that was on your lists.

My final card is entitled Christmas surprise on your list. The surprise being I had no idea what my 2nd card I showed you last month looked like, so I hope you like what I came up with. We are going to use liquid applique & glitter on the santa hats. If any of you have another cute animal stamp you would prefer to use then bring that along with you. As you can see I went for less tradional christmas colours this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment