Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Monday 7 September 2009

September cards

Hi everyone hope you all had a good summer I know I certainly did. I cannot believe school holidays are over no more leisurely lie ins BOO HOO.

Well back to business here are some of the cards we will be doing this month. Cards 1 & 2 are for both groups but 3 is for Aylsham only. Aylsham can see their 4th card on last month post, its the folded card.

I'm afraid I have managed to lose my own card samples in the pit I call my craft room so if I do not find them today, I will quickly make up some more samples & upload them tomorrow.

Also I will not be attending Aylsham this month as its my daughter Amy's 8th birthday party so I'm afraid I will be up to my eyes with screaming children. So please spare me some thought while you are all busy "playing" & go easy on Sylvia.

Card 1


Here are the individual images that make the card 3d


Card 2



Card 3

No comments:

Post a Comment