Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Tuesday 4 August 2009

August Cards

I'm sorry that these cards have been posted later than I hoped but I forgot I had to go on holiday!!!!! Well better late than never & hopefully you will all forgive me.

This card we will be doing at both groups & was designed by Sylvia. She has coordinated the flowers & papers together & if you look closely you will see she has used ink to change the look of the original flowers & this will be something she will show you how to do.



Card 2 is one of my own designs & I have used some Stampin up stamps. Although this card is a Christmas card by changing the colours it can easily be adapted to become a birthday card & I will have an example of this with me.



Card 3 for Bawburgh only can be seen in the previous post & is the one with the cat on the front (unfortunately this stamp will not be available to use).

This is card 3 for Aylsham & is the flowerpot card that Sandra taught at Bawburgh last month.


There are similar cards to be found on the internet but Sandra has designed it in such a way that her version can be stood up like a normal card.


As you can see, to make the card quicker & easier to do I've used punches for my flowers & these will be available to use on Saturday.


Unfortunately the other cards on your lists I do not have examples for yet so these I will post after Sundays meeting.

Hopefully this has wetted all your appetites & I hope to see lots of you at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment