Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Saturday 15 August 2009

Sheila's folded card


This is the card that Sheila taught us. It uses a single sheet of 12" x 12" double sided patterned card which is cleverly folded to form a square card with 2 slots on the card front. Into these slots a gift card, picture or tags could be placed.
I'm no good at folding (don't ask me to do teabag folding, the resulting "mess" is not a pretty sight!!!) but even I did not mess it up & I was really pleased with the end result.
If you do not have any double sided pattern card then why not stamp a random design onto the unpatterned sides. The finished card size can also be decreased by using a smaller than 12" square to begin with.
When I can fathom out how to explain the folds I will be adding the instructions to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment