Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Wednesday 12 August 2009

Sylvia's flower card


This is my version of Sylvia's flower card, I have left my front panel blank until I decide what greeting I want to add.

I did enjoy making this card & it did get me using my paper flowers again. Its also a versatile layout to use. Although this card used an A4 sheet folded in half, we managed to make a square version for one of our group, Louise, as she did not have the supplies to make the larger version & it turned out really well (although I do say it myself). You can see the card on our Bawburgh group shot, Louise is in the middle row in a pink top just behind Sylvia.

So for those of you who want to make this card at home here are the supplies you need.

1 A4 sheet of card.
Patterned paper cut to 21 x 14.8cm
Coordinating coloured or mirri card - 17.5 x 5cm & 12.5 x 3cm
another piece of different coloured coordinating card - 16 x 3.5cm
white card - 13 x 3.5
paper or silk flowers
3 small brads
18cm length of 1cm ribbon or could use a piece of your patterned paper
coordinating inkpads

The A4 sheet of card was folded to form base card. The patterned paper, largest coordinating card & white card were all cut with a deckle edge.

Some of the flowers & the cut white card were edged with the coordinating ink prior to being put on the card. The front panel was also raised with foam pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment