Next Meeting dates

Here are the some dates for 2020 so you can all organise your diaries.

Aylsham -Saturdays 2pm -5pm (please ask for address)

8th February
7th March
11th April



Hethersett Village Hall - Sundays 09.30 - 12.30 pm


9th February
8th March
12th April


Sunday 9 August 2009

Thankyou All

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came to this months meetings, I really didn't expected so many people to make the effort given the glorious weather we are having this weekend.

I took some pictures at the Bawburgh group today, which I have just sent to a card making magazine in the hope they choose us as their group of the month. I thought it would be nice for you all to see the group shot we had taken by the hall's caretaker (Thank you Mr Caretaker) We are all holding our favourite project of the day.



You can see I did try to hide behind my card but I did not quite succeed Ha Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment